The Rise of Solar District Heating webinar
Recording of the webinar "The Rise of Solar District Heating" on 28 March is now available. Decarbonising the around 6,000 district heating networks in Europe is a challenging task in the next decade. The targets are currently discussed in Brussels within the revision of the Energy Efficiency Directive (EED). Euroheat & Power and Solar Heat Europe have joint forces to discuss the role of solar heat in this political context during a 1.5 hour webinar. Solrico was invited as keynote speaker and panelist to the event.
The event brought together panelists covering the different perspectives needed for SDH uptake across Europe, such as financing, utilities, project development, and policy.
- Bojan Bogdanovic, Principal Fund Manager, Renewable District Energy, EBRD, Serbia
- Ina Berzina-Veita, CEO Salaspils Siltums, Latvia
- Guglielmo Cioni, Vice President Business Development, TVP Solar, Switzerland
- Matthieu Ballu, Policy Officer, Directorate General for Energy, Renewable Energy Unit, European Commission, Belgium
- Bärbel Epp, Managing Director Solrico, Germany
Listen to the recording: www.youtube.com/watch