Solar Heating and Cooling Industry Trends 2019
The Renewables 2020 Global Status Report was released on 16th of June. Published by REN21 on an annual basis, the report has grown into one of the most trusted sources for data on the global energy market transformation. Solrico was again responsible for drafting the solar heating and cooling chapter on markets and industry developments.
You can download the Renewable 2020 Global Status Report and all other information material from www.ren21.net/gsr.
The GSR 2020 report covers the solar heating and cooling industry on the following pages
- Executive summary on solar heating and cooling (p. 22)
- Solar heating and cooling market and industry (pp. 124 to 130)
- Table R18. Solar water heating collectors and total capacity at the end of 2018, as well as newly installed capacity in top 20 countries in 2019 (p. 239)
- Policy landscape: Heating and cooling (pp. 60 to 62)
- Table R9. Renewable heating and cooling policies in 2019 (pp. 223 to 224)
Download presentation: SHC Industry Trend held in IEA SHC Solar Academy June 2020