Residential or commercial: Which is the most prospering segment?
Is the public or the tourism sector, process heat or multi-family houses the most prospering segment in a particular country? Which application is responsible for the highest sales of your competitors? Will the commercial segments - multi-family houses, tourism or industry - surpass the market share of single-family homes in 2020? Find the answers in the 18 country portraits of the ISOL Navigator December 2015.
More than 350 stakeholders answered the following key questions:
- Which market segment has the highest share on your sales in 2015?
- Which is the fastest growing market segment in your national market?
- Which market Segment will dominate your sales in 2020 in your national market?
The results show a clear shift away from the residential segment towards commercial applications in many countries.
Furthermore each country portrait within in the ISOL Navigator study December 2015 includes the following key elements:
- Latest market figures
- Key changes in the national political frame conditions
- Current Business Situation based on the Current ISOL Index
- Analysis of attractive solar thermal system types today and in the future
- Business Forecast 2016 based on the Forecast ISOL Index and statements from the key stakeholders